A bucket list is something that everyone has, maybe they don’t call it a bucket list. There are sights and activities everyone has on a certain list. The things they want to do before they “kick the bucket” and die. Not to be morbid or anything, as this is a fun filled list with awesome places to strive for.
At times things might seem impossible, but remember that nothing is too hard, nothing is impossible, it all just depends on how bad you want it.
- Climb the Kilimanjaro.
- See the northern lights (Aurora Borealis).
Go Skydiving(June, 2015).
- Go on a cruise.
See the pyramids in Egypt(July, 2010).
- Do a road trip in the USA.
- Visit every continent:
Asia Australia Europe
- North America
- South America
- Fly a hot air balloon
- Walk on the great wall of China
- Go on a safari in Africa
- See the Niagara Falls – Canada
- Visit Machu Picchu
- See the Taj Mahal – India
- Visit Petra – Jordan
- Go stand up paddle boarding
- Attend La Tomatina – Spain
- Visit every state in the USA
- Attend mardi gras in New Orleans – USA
Learn how to surf(Bali – June, 2015
- Visit an Ice Bar
Climb the Eiffel Tower – France(December, 2009)
- Walk the Camino Santiago – Spain
Visit the Great Barrier Reef – Australia(April, 2015)
- Go paragliding
See La Sagrada Familia – Spain(October, 2010) Visit the ruins of Pompeii – Italy(December, 2015)
- Spend New Years Eve in New York – USA
- Float in the dead sea
Bathe an elephant
- Hike the Inca trail – Peru
Swim with sea turtles(Bali – June, 2015)
- Travel through New Zealand
- Go zip lining
- Walk on a pink sand beach
Stand under a waterfall(Bali – June, 2015)
- Swim with Dolphins
Celebrate Songkran – Thailand(April, 2014)
- Explore the Waitomo Glowworm cave – New Zealand
- Fly first class
- Visit Disney World – USA
Attend the Half Moon party in Koh Phangan – Thailand(May, 2014) Visit the 12 apostles – Australia(February, 2015)
- Visit all countries in Europe 13/44
To be totally honest, I secretly keep adding to this list. The more you see the more you want to explore!