Inspired by the incredible Prince Ea I decided that it’s time to really put it out there. Our world is DIEING, you might not experience, and the next few generations won’t either, but this is happening! We need to start putting in that little bit of extra time to make a change, to save our world!
Now you go, “everyone is trying to save our world, you can see it on tv, saving animals, rainforests, and all other stuff alike”. At the same time, animals are still being poached, whole cities are “developed” and trees are cut by the thousands. With every step forward we go three back. It seems there is no winning.
Don’t be discouraged, we are making a change. The fact that you now are reading this and hopefully acknowledge the fact that we need to change, makes such a difference. We’re on the right path, sometimes the most positive changes are those that can’t be seen!
Make a change yourself!
In hopes that you want to help us save our world, here are some tips & changes you can make right now!
- Refuse plastic carrier bags at stores, bring your own (preferably cloth bag).
- Recycle, recycle, recycle.
- Stop using your car so much, go by bike, use public transport, or walk if you can.
- Bring your own cup, instead of using dozens of polystyrene ones.
- Turn down the heater and put on an extra jumper.
- Stop using your dryer, invest in a clothesline. Even when the weather is bad, you can hang it up inside the house, the bathroom (if big enough) is a great place.
- Stop using your air conditioner, or at least turn it down as much as possible.
- Buy from companies with eco-friendly policies.
- Drink tap or filtered water and don’t buy bottled water.
Any tips? How are you saving our world?
Pin now, read later!