Home Scholarship Search Incomes Scholarships With AI | ScholarshipOwl

Incomes Scholarships With AI | ScholarshipOwl

0
37


Thanks for subscribing!

ScholarshipOwl conducts a survey each month to extra deeply perceive what Gen Z college students care about. In August, we requested college students about their expertise with synthetic intelligence (AI), and the way they see the way forward for AI on the subject of scholarships. We had been impressed to see that 96% of respondents are interested by leveraging AI to help them within the scholarship search and utility course of.

 

96 percent of Gen Z students want to leverage AI to assist them with applying for scholarships

 

Who participated within the survey?

In August 2023, ScholarshipOwl surveyed highschool and faculty college students on the ScholarshipOwl scholarship platform to be taught extra about their expertise with AI. We had been significantly interested by discovering out how they really feel AI can help them with scholarships. A complete of 6,845 college students responded to the survey.

Among the many respondents, 63% had been feminine, 36% had been male, and 1% recognized themselves as different. Practically half (43%) had been Caucasian, 25% had been Black, 18% had been Hispanic/Latino, 7% had been Asian/Pacific Islander and 6% recognized as different.

Multiple-third (38%) of the respondents had been highschool college students, with the overwhelming majority highschool seniors; over half (53%) had been faculty undergraduate college students, primarily faculty freshmen and faculty sophomores; 7% had been graduate college students and a couple of% recognized themselves as grownup/non-traditional college students.

Survey questions

The primary survey query was “Have you ever tried utilizing ChatGPT or different generative AI instruments?” Over two-thirds (67%) mentioned that they’ve tried utilizing generative AI instruments, with the remainder of the respondents (33%) saying they’d not. Whereas AI remains to be an rising know-how, clearly Gen Z college students are early adopters.

 

Over 67 percent of Gen Z students have tried using ChatGPT or other generative AI tools

We then requested, “If sure, how would you describe your expertise with these instruments? Verify all that apply.”

Most respondents chosen a number of choices from the checklist. Practically 40% felt that the AI instruments they’ve tried are actually enjoyable and thrilling. Multiple-third (35%) indicated that AI instruments enabled them to finish their work/venture/job quicker and simpler, and over one-third (37%) mentioned that they’ve a number of concepts for the way AI could make a distinction for them. Simply 11% mentioned that they felt that AI is enjoyable to play with, however they don’t see the way it will assist them, and eight% mentioned that their expertise with AI instruments made them really feel anxious or scared. Practically one-fifth (19%) mentioned they haven’t but tried utilizing generative AI instruments.

Describe your experience using AI tools

 

For the ultimate survey query, we requested college students, “What do you would like AI might provide help to with on the subject of scholarships? Verify all that apply.” Most respondents chosen a number of choices. The overwhelming majority (92%) mentioned they wished that AI would assist make the scholarship utility course of quicker and simpler. Over three-quarters of the respondents (76%) mentioned that they want AI to assist discover scholarships which can be  really a fantastic match for them. Practically two-thirds (61%) would love AI to assist them discover actually uncommon/uncommon scholarships that they occur to be uniquely certified for. The identical proportion of respondents (61%) would love AI to assist them to keep away from pretend scholarships and scholarship scams. Greater than half the respondents (56%) want that AI might assist present them which scholarships they’ve the most effective likelihood of profitable. Practically half (44%) would love to have the ability to use AI to assist monitor their functions in real-time and notify them of adjustments, and almost that quantity (41%) wish to use AI to make it straightforward to jot down utility essays. Multiple-third (37%) want that AI would assist them discover scholarships with related necessities in order that they may re-use their paperwork. One-quarter of respondents (25%) would love AI to really apply for scholarships on their behalf, in order that they don’t actually must do something to use for them. Simply 4% of respondents mentioned that they weren’t interested by having AI assist them with scholarships as a result of they’re uncomfortable with AI.

What do you wish AI could do for you

 

Key takeaways for Gen Z college students

The survey outcomes point out that the overwhelming majority of Gen Z college students (96%) are enthusiastic about generative AI, and are interested by leveraging AI instruments to help them within the scholarship search, match, and utility course of. At ScholarshipOwl, we all know that making use of for scholarships can really feel overwhelming, and it will also be very time-consuming. In consequence, many college students quit early of their scholarship search course of, leaving them to show to pupil loans instead. However college students ought to deal with making use of for scholarships, not loans. And AI can fight “scholarship search fatigue” by empowering a quicker, simpler and extra correct search, match and utility course of.

Do you know? AI for scholarships is already right here

Most college students, dad and mom and steering counselors don’t notice that ScholarshipOwl has already built-in AI, machine studying, and different proprietary applied sciences into the ScholarshipOwl platform! With ScholarshipOwl Professional, college students can entry every of those thrilling options:

Personalized scholarship suggestions

College students can apply for AI-powered scholarship suggestions which can be right-fit for them, primarily based on their profile, pursuits, and different elements that assist to extend their odds of profitable.

Rapidly apply for related scholarships

College students can maximize their alternatives by submitting one essay to a number of scholarships with the same requirement or theme. The AI-powered ScholarshipOwl Similarity Engine suggests related scholarships each time a pupil applies for a scholarship.

Magic Sorting

College students usually discover it irritating to scroll via scholarship lists. Even web sites that assist match college students to scholarships usually lack the accuracy that college students are in search of. However with ScholarshipOwl Professional, college students can entry our AI-powered Magic Sorting to carry their most related matches to the highest of their match checklist.

Credibility Scores

Based mostly on the survey outcomes, nearly all of Gen Z college students are involved about scholarship scams. With ScholarshipOwl Professional, college students can entry credibility scores, enabling them to focus their time and vitality on extremely rated scholarships.

View Variety of Candidates

College students are at all times interested by discovering scholarships that they’ve a greater likelihood of profitable. The most effective methods to try this is to use for scholarships with fewer candidates. With ScholarshipOwl Professional, college students can see what number of different college students on the platform have utilized for every scholarship, enabling them to deal with making use of for low-competition scholarships to spice up their odds.

Robotically reapply for scholarships

With ScholarshipOwl Professional, college students could be mechanically reapplied for scholarships with year-round winners, even after they aren’t logged in to the platform. This protects time, and likewise boosts their probabilities of profitable.

Utility Standing

ScholarshipOwl Professional subscribers may monitor the standing of their functions in real-time. That is so useful to college students, who actually need to have better perception into the place every of their functions is within the assessment course of.

All of those instruments are only the start – AI is an rising know-how with so many alternatives to help college students. ScholarshipOwl is already creating product updates to construct on what we’ve already achieved. The outcomes of this survey will likely be used to information and help our efforts, making certain that college students have an unparalleled expertise on our platform.

Manufacturers can get forward of the AI curve

The ScholarshipOwl for Enterprise platform permits manufacturers to authentically join with Gen Z college students via the creation and launch of scholarship campaigns. By means of our use of AI, machine studying, and different proprietary applied sciences, manufacturers can attain the thousands and thousands of Gen Z college students who apply for scholarships on ScholarshipOwl, the main scholarship platform. This advantages each college students and types, enabling companies to construct relationships with Gen Z in help of their advertising and marketing and communication targets.

To search out out extra about creating and launching a scholarship marketing campaign, go to enterprise.scholarshipowl.com.

Jennifer Finetti



Supply hyperlink

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here